Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year Greetings and New Lens Scrunchies

Happy New Year Everyone !!!

(In the photo: My son and my nephew watching the fountain being lit up welcoming the New Year.)

I know my greetings is a bit late, hehehe. But it's better late than never.
I was just a bit busy after the holidays. 
 I promise I will be prompt the next time. 

If you have remembered, a photographer friend of mine asked me to do a lens scrunchies for her photo shoot with a kid . She asked me to do a Lady Bug. 


So I did....


"Bugay" -- the lady bug

I added 3 more designs, hoping she would like it too.



"Hooty" -- the owl


"Drake" -- the dragon


"Heppy" -- the hippo 

  Boni and Friends

And she liked the 3 designs too. 
Happy Shooting my friend!!!





2 comments:

  1. yay! can't wait to get my Hootie and Heppy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i changed the color of Hootie, same as Boni. Si Heppy same ra - pink :)

      Delete